Show Woocommerce Ticket Stock below featured image

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show Woocommerce Ticket Stock below featured image

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cudafunk
    Participant

Hello,

We are working on implementing the ticket stock remaining on our site. Ideally we are trying to simply have it show a register button and stock. I have the register button properly showing and am wondering if we can show just a stock count beneath. An example is pictured here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iHp4m6d49lblZ2TWZhOVdZTXM/edit?usp=sharing

Barry

Hi – can you take a look at this thread?

Though quite old at this point it covers the basics for adding stock information to the ticket form (check out the section of code that references $ticket->stock). If that doesn’t work for you because you need to do this outside of the ticket form, you can – but it’s really the sort of custom development question we can’t offer too much help with.

That said, you might find this (unofficial) plugin to be useful – here are some examples of how you can use it – and of course you may simply use it as a guide with which to build your own solution.

I hope that helps 🙂

tangymedia
    Participant

We would love this feature too, seems strange it doesn’t have it already.

tangymedia
    Participant

Barry, your thread link is not present? What is the thread you said to take a look at?

Barry

Hi: I’m very sorry we missed these follow up questions. That was, unfortunately, due to a bug in our forum software (which only notified us of updates when the original poster added a new reply).

Owing to the amount of time that’s elapsed I will now close this thread and I’d ask that if you still need help you create a fresh thread (and we do anyway prefer that you create new threads where possible rather than post in an existing thread by another user): one of the team will then be only too happy to assist 🙂

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Woocommerce Ticket Stock below featured image’ is closed to new replies.