Show Upcoming Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show Upcoming Event

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by janlai.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    janlai
    Participant

Hi,

I am working on 1 of the website and using your plugin for the theme. and I would like to show the only upcoming event
    in this page
    http://sabaijaiservices.com.sg/f3/community-services-%E7%A4%BE%E5%8C%BA%E6%9C%8D%E5%8A%A1/

May I know how can I set that, and also, I would like to know as photo by default, but I cannot find how to set it as well.

Please advise

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Janlai,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you.

I had a look at your website, and could only find 1 event, which has already past (this event on March 23rd). Was there more events on your website?

To set the Photo view by default, go to Events > Settings > Display Tab and then choose Photo as Default view.

I hope this helps,

Best,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Upcoming Event’ is closed to new replies.