Show Title of Event in Confirmation/Receipt Email?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show Title of Event in Confirmation/Receipt Email?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa Thibodaux
    Participant

Hi there! I was wondering if there was a way to include the name of the event in the initial confirmation email from WooCommerce when a ticket is purchased? I know all of the details are included on the ticket itself, but it is important to this organization for at least the title of the event to be included on the actual receipt โ€“ย it is a professional networking organization, so many ticket purchasers will be forwarding this receipt to their accountants for bookkeeping/tax purposes. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Nico

Hi Cristina,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Hopefully there’s a way of achieving this ๐Ÿ™‚

To include event details in the order email you’ll need to override the WooCommerce email template ’email-order-item.php’. This article gives an overview of the process: WooCommerce Template Structure .

The customization needed is described by Geoff in this thread. Inserting that code should do the trick.

Please let me know if you can manage to do this or need further help,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Lisa Thibodaux
    Participant

That worked perfectly! Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

Nico

Hey Cristina,

Glad to hear you could work that out ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to help.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Title of Event in Confirmation/Receipt Email?’ is closed to new replies.