Show Time in Month View and List View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show Time in Month View and List View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    straymondchurch
    Participant

I would like to show the start time for the month view and list view. Can you give me the code to use and also where I should load it up.

Barry

Hi!

The first thing to do here is read through our Themer’s Guide, which covers the basics for safely overriding and customizing our templates.

Let’s look at the month view customization first. In this case, you’re probably going to want to modify and customize month/single-event.php – so set that up following the steps in our Themer’s Guide and then change this code:

<div id="tribe-events-event-<?php echo $event_id ?>" class="<?php tribe_events_event_classes() ?>" data-tribejson='<?php echo tribe_events_template_data( $post ); ?>'>
    	<h3 class="tribe-events-month-event-title entry-title summary"><a href="<?php tribe_event_link( $post ); ?>" class="url"><?php the_title() ?></a></h3>
    </div><!-- #tribe-events-event-# -->

To:

<div id="tribe-events-event-<?php echo $event_id ?>" class="<?php tribe_events_event_classes() ?>" data-tribejson='<?php echo tribe_events_template_data( $post ); ?>'>
    	<h3 class="tribe-events-month-event-title entry-title summary"><a href="<?php tribe_event_link( $post ); ?>" class="url"><?php the_title() ?></a></h3>
    	<?php echo tribe_get_start_date( null, false, get_option( 'time_format' ) ) ?>
    </div><!-- #tribe-events-event-# -->

Does that help with the first part of this?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Time in Month View and List View’ is closed to new replies.