Show tickets on excerpt

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show tickets on excerpt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Celeste Berges
    Participant

Hi,
    I’d like to display the Add to cart button on the shop page right under the event thumbnail. Any advice?
    Thanks,

George
    Participant

Hey Celeste,

Thanks for reaching out, we can definitely offer some advice here! There is good news and bad news.

The bad news is that we can’t offer much specific help here, since this is a customization that is theme-specific. But the good news is that both The Events Calendar, the WooTickets add-on for it, and WooCommerce itself are all highly extensible like this. I don’t know what theme is active on your site, but if it’s a decent and well-coded theme, then customizing things like this can be quite straightforward.

Your first step would be to read our official Themer’s Guide to get an idea of how The Events Calendar template-customization system works → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

You could play around with WooTickets templates from there, and move the add-to-cart form manually or by using a function like tribe_get_ticket_form().

This should be a great start and I hope it helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show tickets on excerpt’ is closed to new replies.