Show Search results as a list by default?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show Search results as a list by default?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leanne
    Participant

Is there anyway to show the search results as a list by default without setting the default events view to lists? I need the events to remain as a calendar and the search results to show as a list.

Also the search results do not pick up event content text, only titles. Is there a way to fix this?

Rob

Hi there britishactionacademy. I apologize we failed to get you a reply in a timely fashion here. I just checked this issue out and it looks like, at least as for the default search view, there has been some discussion of that already at: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/event-search-results-a-default-view/. I’d suggest if nothing else making your voice heard at the UserVoice forum.

You raise an interesting point about searching through event text instead of titles. To be honest limiting to titles was an intentional decision because it seemed like there might be too much in terms of unwanted results if you made it so open-ended. Can I possibly get some more information for you as to your possible use case in which this would be valuable, to help me make a case for it to the team?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Search results as a list by default?’ is closed to new replies.