Show Previous Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show Previous Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Is it possible to show previous events in the event widget on the home page when there are no upcoming events ?

What I would like to do is change the Widget name to Events – and have it show upcoming plus recent events so the widget is not blank when there are no upcoming events.

its a great plugin and working really well for me, but client is sporadic with events and this would really help.

Any information much appreciated.

Maria

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Maria,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

So changing the widget title is easy you just have to head over to the Administration of WordPress and change the title of the widget in mind, we have field there for that.

Changing what the widget shows will require a development knowledge because that’s not the default behavior.

If you have a developer that can do it for you I can point him a few ideas on how to accomplish this task. Please note that’s not a very simple task, because it will require the developer to handle filters and hooks from WordPress and our plugin.

My Best Regards,

Maria
    Participant

Hi Gustavo,

Thank you very much for getting back to me. I think now that my client is ok with just the Upcoming Events ( that’s a relief ) but its good to know that if that request crops up again it would take customisation and development work. I suspected it might but good to have it confirmed, many thanks again … Maria

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Maria,

I marked the correct answer and closed the thread.

My Best Regards,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Previous Events’ is closed to new replies.