show only the event's start/end in calendar separatelly

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions show only the event's start/end in calendar separatelly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Zsolt Daranyi

Hi,
    I am making a photographic site, including events, like exhibitions.

I have many event in a month and keep open for a few weeks.
    I would like to highlight the beginning event more highlight, but If I fill start and end date of the events it will be a messy month calendar.

In my earlier site I solved that with a beginning calendar end ending calendar (and a third with running events calendar/riport).

How can I handle events shows the beginning date highlighed or ending dates separate.

I am willing to buy your aggregators, find very useful.

Thanks,

Zsolt

Andras
    Keymaster

Szia Zsolt,

We are unfortunately unable to provide support through our Pre-Sales forum channel, but you can head over to The Events Calendar WordPress.org support forums for assistance and answers.

If you have a premium license, you can log into your account and get assistance through the PRO forums. If you need to reset your password, you can do so here. This will send an email to the account used when you initially registered for the support forums.

To get you started, you will probably need to do a template override of the month view. You can find more information on template overrides in our Themer’s Guide.

And in our Technical Docs you can find the functions you need.

Üdv,
    András

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘show only the event's start/end in calendar separatelly’ is closed to new replies.