show number of free places for an event in calendar, needs calendar pro ?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus show number of free places for an event in calendar, needs calendar pro ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    annehamberg
    Participant

Hi,

I have Event ticket plus + Calendar free.
    what I need is to show the number of free places for an event on the calendar view.

I do not find in the forums, nor in product pages if Calendar Pro can do this. Or is this possible only with customization? how?
    Thank you for your response in advance.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

This is indeed possible with a template customization, which we have some instructions for here in our themer’s guide. The template you’ll want to copy can be found at wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/month/single-event.php, and the tribe_tickets_get_capacity function will give you the remaining tickets for that event.

We’re a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know. I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘show number of free places for an event in calendar, needs calendar pro ?’ is closed to new replies.