show "my events" on the calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events show "my events" on the calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sergio Muñoz Saiz
    Participant

Hi I need show only “my events” on the calendar template, not general shared categories events.

Is there any way to do ?

Thank you very much 🙂

Barry

Hi Sergio,

I’d love to help if I can but I’m not quite sure I follow your question.

Can you break this down a little more/link me to the places where you want to keep and remove the piece of text you are referring to?

Thanks!

Sergio Muñoz Saiz
    Participant

Hi Barry, please to meet you…

i need only show the info of “my events” page (for each user) on the calendar layout, not all events.

Regards Sergio

Barry

OK, I think I understand.

• You are accepting submissions from users via Community Events
    • When each of those users visits your calendar, you only wish for them to see their own events and nobody else’s

Is that correct? If so, I can try to point you in the right direction but this is definitely customization territory and though I’ll be happy to share some ideas you will largely need to drive this to completion under your own steam (or with help from an appropriately skilled developer — see here if you need help finding one).

There are still a few unknowns (what should users who have not logged in see when they visit the calendar) but let me know if I’m understanding you correctly in the first instance and we can explore this further from there!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘show "my events" on the calendar’ is closed to new replies.