show list, map, week month.. icons on right side "find event" , not on the top

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO show list, map, week month.. icons on right side "find event" , not on the top

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    aalmon
    Participant

I have the pro, but dont see an option where to put all list, map, week month.. like how you have it on your demo. on the right side of the “find event” button

Barry

Hi – sorry you’re hitting difficulties – but could you perhaps provide a link to your site so I can see what’s happening there?

aalmon
    Participant

i can have you user pass for wordpress so you can see..
    i want to show buttons after the search

Barry

You can share details via a private reply 🙂

Please also note that I’ll move this thread to the PRO forum as it relates to our Tribe Events Bar rather than the Filter Bar, which is actually a separate plugin.

aalmon
    Participant

This reply is private.

aalmon
    Participant
    Barry

Hi – thanks for sharing the link 🙂

So it looks like you are using a theme (Espresso) which comes with some pre-built custom events templates – and that’s the reason it doesn’t look quite like our demo site – it’s deliberately been styled to look the way it does by the theme author.

If you don’t like that then you can probably change this by opening up your theme’s directory where you should find a sub-directory called tribe-events. Try renaming this to something else, like x-events, and you should find the something the calendar’s own default templates are used instead.

Does that help?

aalmon
    Participant

“tribe-events.css was renamed to “tribe-xevents.css”
    but no luck. what else We should do?

Barry

Hi!

Rather than rename a single file please try renaming the actual directory. For example change:

wp-content/themes/espresso/tribe-events/

To:

wp-content/themes/espresso/x-events/

That should disable all of those templates. With that said, if these shipped with your theme (as opposed to being customizations that you put in place by yourself) it’s probably most appropriate to seek further support from the theme author 🙂

aalmon
    Participant

Barry i just did that and then when i click on events it doesnt show the page any more..”Page Not Found” HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Barry

OK, so if you haven’t already done so simply change the directory name back to tribe-events. My guess is that this issue is bound to your theme somehow (and I believe the theme authors are working on an update). With that in mind, it may be best to wait until that update is available and/or make contact with the theme authors directly.

Beyond that, if you prefer to investigate further rather than wait, can you confirm if you still hit these problems when you switch to a default theme such as Twenty Thirteen?

aalmon
    Participant

after i have changed the folder name back.. events are still not found on the web.. we really need help! pleaese

on plugins folder we have :
    //wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro
    //wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar

on theme folder;
    /wp-content/content/themes/espresso/tribe-events

Barry

OK – so something else must have happened – renaming the custom template folder in itself wouldn’t cause this.

Might this problem be related to some other work you’ve been doing? We’d be happy to try and help further, but as this is really a new and quite separate problem than the one you originally posted (which was a customization relating to the view selector) I’d ask that you create a new thread for this issue.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘show list, map, week month.. icons on right side "find event" , not on the top’ is closed to new replies.