Show Last Events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Show Last Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart H

I am just about to purchase a license for the Pro version and intend to use the Photo view as my default. If there are no upcoming events, can the calendar be set to display the last 6 – 10 events instead? This will affect my design (not purchase) decisions!

Hunter

Hey Stuart,

Thank you for reaching out to our Pre-Sales Questions channel. I would be happy to help address you concerns. The functionality you’ve described is not available as a built-in setting with either the free or PRO version, but could be managed using a bit of custom code using tribe_get_events.

We aren’t able to provide technical support via our Pre-Sales Questions channel, but feel free to post a thread in our PRO support forums after your purchase is complete and we’d be happy to assist. Please note customization and conflict requests extend beyond what we’re able to cover, but we’re always happy to take a look and provide assistance where possible. For more information, please refer to our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

I hope this helps and have a great rest of your week. Cheers!

Stuart H

Thanks Hunter,

I’ll look into that function and contact PRO support if I need more advice.

Hunter

Thank you for understanding and have a great week ahead. Take care!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Last Events’ is closed to new replies.