Show Google map after ICAL import

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Show Google map after ICAL import

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Oystein
    Participant

Running ical import from google calendar. Tested both manually and scheduled.
    I want the “Show Google Map” setting to be on by default, so I have done this:
    – General Settings, Enable Google Map set to Yes
    – Import settings, Enable Google Map on imported events set to Yes

Issues:
    – When a new event is imported, the Show Google Map is de-checked
    – When Show Google Map is manually set to Yes after import, it is de-checked as soon as the next import is done

Please advice

Oystein
    Participant

I should mention that I refer to the “Show Google Map” setting on Event in this case, not Venue.
    The Venue setting seems to stick.

By the way – any idea why I don’t receive any updates on reply on this forum? Notify on follow-up is set to Yes?
    I received one email on a case March 13, but nothing on todays activity. I haven’t changed a thing on my end.

Geoff B.

Good evening Oystein and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the “Show in Google Maps” setting not sticking in the Event when importing an event using our iCal importer plugin.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I went ahead and I was able to reproduce the issue in question on the first try.
    This a legitimate bug and I have opened a ticket for it. We apologize for all the inconvenience this might be causing.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point. But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

As per not receiving email notifications, I have received the exact same comment from several users today, so I have made sure that this issue is being addressed by our top Dev team.

Thank you for your understanding,

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Leah

Hello!

I’m happy to report that we have been working on this feature for our upcoming 4.2 release. The new features for each of our plugins are currently being tested by our QA team and by our beta testers. Soon we’ll be putting the finishing touches on the code and then shipping the new versions out to our lovely customers.

Thank you for your patience while we worked on this. We appreciate your support! Keep an eye out for version 4.2 coming your way in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
    Leah
    and The Events Calendar team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Show Google map after ICAL import’ is closed to new replies.