Show events for a WooCommerce product

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show events for a WooCommerce product

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ads
    Participant

Hi,
    Is it possible to create a product using WooCommerce and show events on that product page related to that product? I am using the twenty ten theme and have just purchased Event Calendar Pro and WooTickets. Thanks

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, ads. Thanks for getting in touch about this customization. It definitely sounds like a great idea.

For help with manipulating the templates in WooCommerce, the WooThemes Ninjas are going to be the experts. πŸ™‚ If while working with them, they have any specific questions for us, please feel free to relay them here. Most everything you and they need for pulling information from The Events Calendar should be explained in our Technical Documentation at docs.tri.be.

Thanks for being a TEC user! πŸ™‚

ads
    Participant

As WooTickets is a third party plugin that Modern Tribe developed to integrate with WooCommerce, is this not something you’re familiar with? I’m pretty sure I have asked this question over on their forums and they have told me they can’t help becuase Events Calendar and WooTickets is not their product.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, ads. Since you’re talking about modifying one of the WooCommerce templates (not The Events Calendar or WooCommerce Tickets), that’s definitely their department. πŸ™‚

If they have any specific questions for us, just drop us line. Unfortunately, creating custom WooCommerce templates is outside the scope of the support we can offer in this forum.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, ads. Since it’s been a couple of weeks, I’m going to close this thread. I hope the WooNinjas were able to get things sorted out for you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Show events for a WooCommerce product’ is closed to new replies.