Show event on page but not on calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Show event on page but not on calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carly
    Participant

Hello

I am using my website to sell tickets for a private event that I only want people with the link to be able to access. Therefore I don’t want the event to appear on the events page but only on a separate page which I have set up to display the event. I have switched on the ‘hide event from listings’ box but that takes it off the calendar and the page which I have set up. Any suggestions?

Barry

Hi Carly!

That’s an interesting situation.

I have switched on the ‘hide event from listings’ box but that takes it off the calendar and the page which I have set up.

Sounds like we’re halfway towards a solution.

This other page that you created, though – can you tell me more about this: does it use a custom query, or are you embedding a shortcode in here or something of that order?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show event on page but not on calendar’ is closed to new replies.