Show event description in Stripe after order to easily reconcile

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show event description in Stripe after order to easily reconcile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

With Easy digital Downloads the event description carries over to Stripes descriptions for payments but on Woocommerce it does not. Is this a TEC, Pro, or Events Plus etc option or in the code so I can see what event was purchased to make it easier to reconcile?

See screenshot https://www.evernote.com/l/AALtdUF2AttNWZVaRCPnMZ7FpnOLdkpzbZ8

George
    Participant

Hey @John,

Thanks for reaching out!

What you describe is unfortunately not an option, or even something dictated by our code at this point; this is definitely something we can investigate and could be a feature some day. I can see the utility of this and will make a feature ticket for our developers to investigate the possibilities here.

Even if that goes well, and we decide to implement this, that unfortunately would not happen for several weeks at the earliest. I’m sorry about this! I just want to be frank at the time it takes to develop something like this into the plugin.

I’m sorry that I don’t have any immediately-actionable recommendations for the moment. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can try to help with!

Thanks,
    George

John
    Participant

George

Thanks you for your reply! I don’t expect anything to happen immediately or at all but I did want to bring attention to this. Currently we are running 5 events a week and a festival. Reporting and reconciling is doable but this would make life easier. Thank you for your time and I appreciate everything Modern Tribe is doing.

Thanks!

George
    Participant

Sounds good, @john. Stay tuned to plugin updates over the coming year and beyond in case something like this ever arrives in the plugins! 🙂

Best of luck with your site,
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Show event description in Stripe after order to easily reconcile’ is closed to new replies.