show diferent calendar on different page

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions show diferent calendar on different page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vandi

hello, i want to ask about the plugin. if this plugin provide the service to have 3 different calendar on different page.
    example: i want to show the main calendar on events page. but i want to show the main calendar WITH category testing on testing page. and with category implement on implement page. is it can be done with the plugin?

vandi

with category i mean only that category. didnt show any category on that page

Geoff B.

Good morning vandi and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

The short answer is almost yes.

Since yesterday, we have released full calendar shortcodes.
    You will need a copy of our premium the Events Calendar Pro add-on: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro/

However, category support is not fully functional for that code yet.
    We are working as fast as we can to incorporate it.

It is too early for a release date yet, but most likely sometime in November if all goes well.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

S. Douglas

This is great news, Geoff. We’re currently using the free version but just moments ago decided we need the functionality that Vandi described. We’ll go ahead and update to Pro and keep an eye out for an update for category support. We definitely want category-specific events pages/calendars.

S. Douglas

P.S. Are you all also including the ability to add the Filter Bar in a category-specific calendar? I’m testing the shortcode [tribe_events view="list" category="webinars"] on our site, and while it’s actually working (yah!) we’re not seeing the Filter Bar. Maybe it could be added to that shortcode with something like filter="yes"?

Geoff B.

Hey @S.Douglas,

Thank you for chiming in.

I am glad that my answer to vandi helped you out.

Thank you for your great suggestion.
    We are absolutely planning on adding that feature as well.

We decided to not wait and release the shortcode as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point. But stay tuned as we work on this!

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘show diferent calendar on different page’ is closed to new replies.