Show BOTH "Month" and "List" under "View As"?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show BOTH "Month" and "List" under "View As"?

• This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by wealthfollowsworth.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

Hello. Is there a way to show both “Month” and “List” be visible when the default Events page loads?

Right now, I have “Month” as the default view. To access “List” you have to click on “View As”. I’m worried my viewers won’t know there is a even a “List” view.

Is there a way to make both show (like in my screenshot) when the Events page loads?

Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for reaching out again here!

The following forum post may be able to provide you some insight as to how to achieve this yourself:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/show-all-view-as-options-to-visitors/

Let me know how that goes and if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

Thanks. That post talked about doing a “template override” but didn’t give specific instructions.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

Sure, in order to do a template override, you can follow the instructions provided in the Themer’s Guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

wealthfollowsworth
    Participant

Can you tell me which files I need to override, and what specific code I need to edit?

Thanks.

Hi Nathan,

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

You can try entering the following snippet into your WordPress Customizer or theme’s (or child theme’s) stylesheet:
    #tribe-bar-views [name="tribe-bar-view"] {
    display: inline-block;
    }

#tribe-bar-views .tribe-bar-views-list {
    display: none;
    }

You will not need to do a template override for this, but you may have to adjust your template settings in Events Settings < Display.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Show BOTH "Month" and "List" under "View As"?’ is closed to new replies.