Show attendee list for past events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Show attendee list for past events

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hi,
    the “View the attendees list” link is not shown on past events’ single page. Is it possible to change this behavior? If this feature is not provided can you please put me on the right track to code this feature myself.

Thank you in advance

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mario!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Are you referring to the Who’s attending list of attendees in the frontend of the event that is not showing up?

If so, that should still display even if the event has passed.

Could you please verify that the option to “Show attendees list on event page” is activated for the event? You can do this by navigating to the edit event page and click the ticket Settings button.

Let me know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Mario
    Participant

First thing I checked 😉

Of course the event is set to display the attendees. It will correctly display the link until it is not past. For past events the link is hidden even despite of the settings.

Mario
    Participant

Hello Victor,

I dig into events tickets code and I think the “view attendees list” link is hooked to an action (tribe_tickets_before_front_end_ticket_form) called inside front_end_tickets_form() function (in main.php).

So if not tickets need to be printed on screen no link is displayed… Am I wrong?

If this is normal behavior how can I tweak it to show the link for past events? Again I do not need custom code just an hint on what is the suggested best practise for this particular case… (do I need to use a filter, hook an action, etc.).

Thank you in advance.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Mario!

I’m sorry for the confusion. Thanks for clarifying that.

You can totally change that behavior by changing the hook the attendees list is hooking into. You can see then snippets to do this in the following piece of code > https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/master/src/Tribe/RSVP.php#L1052-L1071

I hope that helps 🙂

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Show attendee list for past events’ is closed to new replies.