Show ALL events (past and present)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show ALL events (past and present)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FreshySites
    Participant

Hi,

I need to show ALL of my events. Both past and present. We also need the Filter Bar to display next to the list. Can you give me details for how to set this up.

Thanks in advance!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks for using our plugins and for going Pro! Welcome to the forums!

I can try to help out here, but I am limited in supporting customizations. Per our terms and conditions we support features of the plugins and although we try to help get you started on customizations for the most part you are going to have to take it on to complete.

I checked your site, clicked on ‘Safety Action Series’ and it gave me a list of events, including past events. Can you tell me where else you want to show the past events, so I can point you in the right direction?

As for displaying the filterbar next to the list, you will need to do some CSS customization, maybe overriding some templates. Here are 2 guides that should get you started on this:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/template-overview/

Let me know if this helps and if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show ALL events (past and present)’ is closed to new replies.