Show a "past events" section on the bottom part of the "organizer" pages

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show a "past events" section on the bottom part of the "organizer" pages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adage
    Participant

Hello,
    I’d like to know what would be the best way to customize your plugin in order to Show a “past events” section on the bottom part of the “organizer” pages.
    Thank you.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

There are a couple of ways that you could do this, one being using the [tribe_events] shortcode and setting the date parameter to a date in the past – all events from that date forward will be displayed.

Alternatively, you could edit the template for the organizer pages (found at wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/single-organizer.php) by following these instructions and using the tribe_get_events function to pull in a list of past events for that organizer.

We are a bit limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations like this, but if you get stuck with the code or have any questions along the way, please let me know! I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show a "past events" section on the bottom part of the "organizer" pages’ is closed to new replies.