Show a Event only for the actual day in sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Show a Event only for the actual day in sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Markus
    Participant

Hello,

I have a litle quastion. I want to show oly an event (or when there a two ore three events, then two ore three on the actual date) in a separate widget in my sidebar. In my calendars are all events in pages, posts an sidebar – thats works fine.

But I want to show my customers a calender with the “events of the day” – so I mean that there will show only events with the actual day.

I didn’t find the shortcode for this.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot.

Cliff

Hi, Markus.

If I understand what you are wanting, you could use one of our plugin’s widgets or shortcodes, such as

[tribe_events view="day"]

Please seeĀ https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/ for additional information.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Show a Event only for the actual day in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.