Shortcodes/Custom Widgets to Resemble Default Events Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcodes/Custom Widgets to Resemble Default Events Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Todd
    Participant

I purchased Events Calendar Pro so that I could have access to the shortcodes and advanced widgets. I assumed they would allow me to put what is automatically created on the default events page on a different page but I can’t get anything to remotely resemble that. I’m attaching an image of the main events page that I’m talking about. I would like to be able to put this content exactly like it looks in an actual page so that I could add more sections and content below the events list/calendar area.

By the way, my “Calendar” link is a custom link of the regular events page but after making some “Filter” selections, I copied that link and made it the custom link in the menu so that when clicking the menu link “Calendar” it loads the page with a filter already selected. http://newbeginnings.church/calendar/list/?tribe_eventcategory%5B%5D=63#

George
    Participant

Hey Todd,

You say this:

I assumed they would allow me to put what is automatically created on the default events page on a different page but I can’t get anything to remotely resemble that.

Have you tried the [tribe_events] shortcode specifically? Here is a guide to using it → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/embedding-calendar-views-tribe_events-shortcode/

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcodes/Custom Widgets to Resemble Default Events Page’ is closed to new replies.