Shortcode using value of Additional Field to select events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode using value of Additional Field to select events?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sally Richardson
    Participant

Is this possible? If for example I have an Additional Field called “Status” on the event record, which has various possible values eg “pencil” – can I display only the events which have a status of “pencil”? If so, how? I cannot find this anywhere. Many thanks.

Nico

Hi Sally,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you on this…

The [tribe_events_list] shortcode doesn’t support additional fields parameters, you can filter by tags or event categories but not additional fields. If you really need this to work with custom fields I might be able to craft a snippet to create a new shortcode just to search by additional fields, in which case I would like to know what/where you are planning to use this for.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Sally Richardson
    Participant

This reply is private.

Sally Richardson
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Enormous thanks! Fantastic service!

Nico

You are welcome Sally! Really glad to be of service 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode using value of Additional Field to select events?’ is closed to new replies.