Shortcode support for venue-specific events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Shortcode support for venue-specific events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Pirman
    Participant

Hi there,
    I’d like to use the shortcode (if possible) to display events on one page for a specific venue. Then on another page, show events specific to a different venue. I have about 29 pages on which I’d like to show venue-specific events.
    Thanks!
    /Bradley (long-time superfan)

Hi Bradley,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

You can use the Featured Venue Shortcode to display all of the events for one venue on a page.

Here is more information on our PRO Widget Shortcodes:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-widget-shortcodes/#featured-venue-shortcode

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Bradley Pirman
    Participant

Thanks Jaime,
    That does the trick!

Is there also a featured-organizer shortcode?

Cheers,
    /Bradley

Hi Bradley,

Glad to hear that helped!  There is no featured organizer shortcode, but you could get around this by creating a category for your organizer’s events and using a category shortcode.

You can also vote on this idea in our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17482138-create-shortcode-attribute-organizer-for-tribe

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode support for venue-specific events’ is closed to new replies.