Shortcode map view not working correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode map view not working correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    queensland ag shows
    Participant

When using the tribe_events shortcode to display events for one category, in map view, it shows events from other categories too.

Shortcode in use:
    [tribe_events view=”map” category=”my-category” tribe-bar=”true”]
    (shows results for other categories on map)

If I change the shortcode to photo view, it works correctly and shows only events from specified category:
    [tribe_events view=”photo” category=”my-category” tribe-bar=”true”]
    On the front-end, if I’m viewing the events for this shortcode (photo view), all is good – and then if I use the tribe bar to change view to maps, I get the same error (shows results from other categories on the map).

All other views seem to be ok, it is just maps that are showing events from other categories.

Courtney

Hey there

Unfortunately, this is related to a known bug that we are currently working on.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch and we are actively working on a solution for this.  I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.  They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.  The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

Events Calendar Pro 4.4.26 worked if you need this feature and can roll back until we notify you here.

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks
    Courtney

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode map view not working correctly’ is closed to new replies.