Shortcode links

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Shortcode links

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CHERYL

Hi Im not sure if its possible to do this with your plugin. I want to be able to put on the home page a link to the following events: Today, This Week, This Weekend, This month, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc.

Is this possible and can they automatically be displayed, I would think it needs to work of the date.

Could you let me know if this is possible on the pro version, or is it possible to do with coding

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It is possible, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode links’ is closed to new replies.