Shortcode Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Shortcode Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    veruska
    Participant

I’m trying to insert a short code above the event content but all it does is to show the short code in my page. Could that be that my theme (Photocrati) is preventing it to show up or I will not be able to combine that?

Barry

Hi!

I’m afraid this is a current limitation of the plugin (though one we hope to address in the future). Until that happens, can you try adding this short snippet to your theme’s functions.php file and see if that allows you to use shortcodes from within those fields?

Thanks!

veruska
    Participant

It worked like a charm! I had to trim a few pixels in the width of my Tile Builder Banner but it didn’t compromise the overall standardization of the website. Thank you for your prompt assistance!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release (3.6) will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode Issue’ is closed to new replies.