shortcode for tribe_events view="photo"

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO shortcode for tribe_events view="photo"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    luca di ninni
    Participant

hi
    I would like to limit to 3 the number of events to show and, for example, 100 characters of text to be displayed
    thank you

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Luca!

Thanks for getting in touch with us! Let me help you with that topic.

The Number of events to show per page can be set under Events > Settings > General tab.

There is no built in option to alter the number of characters to display, but depending on the view you want to modify this, you could customize our templates by one of the methods described in our themer’s guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

I hope it helps! Let me know if you have any follow up questions and I’d be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

luca di ninni
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘shortcode for tribe_events view="photo"’ is closed to new replies.