Shortcode for events calendar photo view with limited number

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode for events calendar photo view with limited number

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

I have used the standard shortcode for a custom post type template for displaying events: [tribe_events view=”photo”] but ideally I’d like only 3 events to show rather than the 12 that I have set in the calendar settings. Can this be done?

Cliff

Hi, Tim.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17229266-add-limit-x-option-to-photo-view-shortcode

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

David Baird
    Participant

Hey there,

This has nothing to do with my issue using your product I emailed about, nor is my name Tim. I think you got me mixed up with someone else. I hope to hear back from you shortly about my issue.

Cliff

Hi, David. I have no idea why you’re posting in this thread either. I assume you’re in your email client and not on our actual forum website; please do click through to this forum thread to see its history.

I apologize for any errant email notification you may have received (and hope Tim got his).

I did look through your forum activity on this site and see https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-pro-photo-view-and-theme-conflict-2/ as the only one you’ve started.

I’ll help you with that thread and hope you get the correct notifications from here on out. I’ll also bring this up to our development team to look into.

Thanks for your understanding.

===

Tim, please let me know how my previous reply went for you.

Tim
    Participant

Hi Cliff – I got your reply so thanks for that, I’ll vote on the feature request now.

Hi David – hope you get your issue sorted 😉

Cliff

You bet, Tim.

Have a great week.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode for events calendar photo view with limited number’ is closed to new replies.