Shortcode for Category doesn't link correctly to the next month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Shortcode for Category doesn't link correctly to the next month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brenda
    Participant

On this page:

Art Classes

which uses the following shortcode: [tribe_events view=”month” category=”classes”]

When you click the next month, it takes you to the FULL calendar. Is there a way to go the next month where it pulls in only art classes category?

Thanks!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I will try to help you get this sorted.

When I click the “next month” link from the calendar on that page, I am taken to the next month of events within that same category. The URL looks like this: http://events.augustaarts.com/art-classes/?tribe_events_cat=classes&tribe-bar-date=2018-06

This seems to be working as it should, so perhaps I’m not understanding what you’re wanting it to do? What do mean by “FULL” calendar? Can you explain in more detail what the expected results would be, and how they are different than what is actually occurring?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shortcode for Category doesn't link correctly to the next month’ is closed to new replies.