Short code with category filter not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Short code with category filter not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dobie
    Participant

I have the following code which is intended to filter the events by regions. However, instead of showing the events belonging to a region, it shows all the events without filtering.

[tribe_mini_calendar category=”hokkaido”]

Alan Gresham
    Participant

From what I have seen in the documentation, the problem is that you are using curly double-quotes ”hokkaido”, instead of straight double-quotes “hokkaido”.

”” = bad.
    “” = good.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry the shortcode isn’t working for you.

Thanks for chiming in here Alan! I tested this out in my local environment, and the shortcode was working for me using the category argument (even with the curly double quotes).

Dobie, can you please share your system info with me, as well as a link to the page you are displaying the shortcode on? Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Short code with category filter not working’ is closed to new replies.