Short code on home page not showing accurate tickets available for purchase

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Short code on home page not showing accurate tickets available for purchase

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mackintoshff_2018
    Participant

List View not showing accurate tickets available for purchase.

Here is the shortcode used:
    [tribe_events view=”list” tribe-bar=”false” featured=true]

I have already deactivated all plugins and reverted to 2017 WP theme. This corrected a different issue I was having but not THIS issue. This was occurring on the first event we had tickets for in June and was never resolved.

I use Chrome and it occurs in there. It is also occurring in Safari. While logged in to WP and logged out.

I was not able to do the debug thing mentioned in the first ticket I opened but will look into it now.

I will make a backup of my database now after submitting ticket.
    Attachments are screenshot of event as it shows on homepage using short code (50 tickets available) and then the second is the attendee list in the actual event info itself, showing only 15 remaining.

Hi Lori,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

I still have not been able to replicate this issue.

Picking up where we left off, can you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

mackintoshff_2018
    Participant

I don’t know what you can’t replicate? Go to the website and see that it says 50 tickets left. By today, they are all actually sold so there are 0 tickets left.

I don’t know how to do the debug thing. I’m not sure where to find the config file. I’m an implementer not a developer. I’ll start digging around though…

Hi Lori,

To clarify, I cannot replicate this issue on my own test site, meaning that I cannot verify that it is a  bug.  I do see the discrepancy on your site, but I cannot yet determine why this is occurring or how to fix it.

Just to confirm, with a bare WordPress install (no other plugins and 2017 theme), if you create a new event/ticket, do you see the same issue?

As far as debugging goes, you will have to find the wp-config.php via FTP.  If that is not possible, you can try contacting your host for help, or you can try a third-party plugin like this one.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Short code on home page not showing accurate tickets available for purchase’ is closed to new replies.