Shopp SagePay Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shopp SagePay Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve currently got the Shopp ticket plugin activated on a site that sells physical products & the tickets. The issue I have is when I have a ticket in the checkout the only field is the billing address as there is no need for the delivery address but SagePay fails as it wants the delivery fields. Is there any way around this?

Thanks, Luke

Barry

Hi Luke,

I guess one option is modifying the tickets so they are of the “shipped” type and see if that works.

Based on what you’ve described, though, it sounds as if SagePay simply doesn’t support any virtual products. Is that accurate/do you find the same problem occurs if you create a test product (again, of virtual type) independently of our ticketing addon?

If so I could only suggest you approach the official Shopp support team for assistance – as it seems odd that a payment addon would not support a key product type in this way, unless this an advertised limitation or something of that order.

Let me know what you find out!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while (and I also believe the Shopp team logged this as a bug – and they are the folks best placed to resolve this) so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shopp SagePay Issue’ is closed to new replies.