Sharing events info between multiple wordpress sites

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sharing events info between multiple wordpress sites

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tom

Hi folks,

It appears that you have an API for your product. I am wondering if it is possible to federate events data across multiple wordpress sites. I am specifically looking to present the same event information on multiple wordpress sites but not in a multi-site setup, and to handle where the event will be presented depending on which site the event was submitted through.

Thoughts?

Tom

Courtney

Hi Tom

Typically, we’d recommend Event Aggregator to solve importing needs. That does sound really interesting.  I’d love to see how this works out for you.

At this time, we have a limited read only Rest API integration. Here are a few tips for using our API:

• API self-documentation: /wp-json/tribe/events/v1/doc — which you can, in turn, plug into http://petstore.swagger.io/ to give a visual way of exploring it
    • Events: /wp-json/tribe/events/v1/events/
    • Events for specific Organizer: /wp-json/tribe/events/v1/events/?organizer=843 (must change the ID)
    • Events for specific Venue: /wp-json/tribe/events/v1/events/?venue=851 (must change the ID)
    • Events in specific Event Category: /wp-json/tribe/events/v1/events/?tribe_events_cat=15 (must change the ID)

In the meantime you could create your own custom endpoints for the Calendar with this great information here http://v2.wp-api.org/extending/adding/

We’d love more votes on this feature in our user suggestions area.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sharing events info between multiple wordpress sites’ is closed to new replies.