Sharing event on Facebook

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sharing event on Facebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Victoria

Is there a way to share the event created on my website with Facebook from the event calendar plugin or do I need to incorporate another share plugin somewhere?

Basically, I want to create the event on my website and then not have to do it again on Facebook. I understand you have a plugin add-on that allows me to import events from Facebook, but I want to export my event and share on Facebook.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hi Victoria!

Good question. The Events Calendar does not include social sharing options right out of the box. You can, however, use other third-party plugins to add that. Here’s a guide we put together that provides more details on that with some suggestions for social sharing plugins to consider:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-social-media-sharing-to-events/

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sharing event on Facebook’ is closed to new replies.