Shared capacity not accurately displaying # of tickets available

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Shared capacity not accurately displaying # of tickets available

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ruthbancroftgarden
    Participant

Hello, we are selling tickets to a workshop. The capacity for the workshop is 20, however some of these tickets have been sold in person which means I need to adjust the capacity for our online sales.

We have a member ticket price and a non-member ticket price. When I set the shared capacity for these two tickets, it does not match up. It’s saying 3 member tickets and 4 non-member tickets available (shared capacity set to 6)….What’s going on here?

I just updated the plug-in and still having issues..thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

How did you adjust the stock? Did you change the “Sell up to” option directly on one of the tickets? If so, this is likely the source of the disparity, as this changes the maximum number of that ticket that can be sold (but still have sales of that ticket draw from the global stock). To change the global stock itself, you’ll need to click the “Settings” button in the ticket section, then you’ll see an option to change the shared capacity.

Can you give this a try and let me know if it works for you?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Shared capacity not accurately displaying # of tickets available’ is closed to new replies.