Share capacity Issue

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Share capacity Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    DBCTX
    Participant

Hello there,

I couldn’t find a way to post in the other forum. I am really confused about something.

I created 2 tickets and used the sharing capacity. I set it to 20 for both tickets.

However when a person purchase a ticket, it does not update the other ticket’s cpacity.

See attached.

Why is that? Thank you in advance!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our technical support forums require the purchase of a premium license to be able to post there, and we do not provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, which we use to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you need in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers (I’d recommend taking a look at this article on ticket settings and shared capacity). You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue. If you’re having trouble with plugin functionality, the best place to start is by testing for a conflict.

Thanks,

Jennifer

DBCTX
    Participant

Morning,

We are a nonprofit organization and we have a license. It seems somewhat sad that events calendar’s team is not willing to help nonprofits with technical help or guidance.

We are unable to find more information about how Share capacity works through the forum or knowledge base.

Bummer. Happy holidays

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I hope you had a great holiday weekend!

Licenses issued through our Nonprofit Partnership Program are free, but due to limited resources, we are only able to offer technical support to paid license holders. I’m sorry if there was confusion there when you applied for the program! This article does review how the shared capacity works however, so I would definitely recommend taking a look (the link takes you directly to the shared capacity section). If it’s not working as described in the article, testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins would be the first step in troubleshooting the issue.

I hope that helps!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Share capacity Issue’ is closed to new replies.