several theaters, artists and performances

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions several theaters, artists and performances

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ruud

Dear Sir / Madam,

For my site (with several theaters, artists and performances) I am looking for a calendar where it can be collected at all. Example, one artist has a show in one week on Mon, Wed, Sat & Sun at various theaters in the week after his performances on Fri & Sat. Is this possible? and if so, is to find an example on the Internet?

Sincerely,
    Ruud

Brook
    Participant

Hello Ruud,

That can absolutely happen. Every event can have a “Venue”, which is the location where the event happens. Having multiple venues or theaters is very easy. Furthermore each event can have an “Organizer”, which is the person or people who are putting the event on. That could be your artist. You can further categorize events into categories. An example category might be “Musicals” or “Drama”.

Someone viewing your site could easily look at all events happening within a specific Venue/Theater. Or all events from an organizer, or all events within a category.

Look at our showcase for some example of sites using venues/organizers and categories. I only know of one Theater, this one.

Does that answer your question? Can I answer any further questions? Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for marking this answered! I am going to archive the topic in that case. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘several theaters, artists and performances’ is closed to new replies.