several pre-sale questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions several pre-sale questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    george lucas

question,

1) is it possible to present events imported via plugin in the form of the list with name of event, date and location but without descriptions etc ? is there any examples ?

2) i want to have on same page to see a on top – list of featured events and below full calendar of events.
    is it possible to do ?

3)
    in the demo page – http://wpshindig.com/events/month/
    when you click on country in filter, you don’t see a list immediately you need to click on “select” menu element.
    why this extra step is necessary, that doesn’t make sense to me.

4)
    i want to buy “Importer Bundle” .
    what will happen when a 1 year subscription expire ?
    will i still be able to display all previously imported events and filter them ?
    will it still be possible to import new events ?

5)
    if i buy a single license for “Importer Bundle”.
    if later on i decide to add it to my second side will i have to buy another license or it will be possible to upgrade to a business account to have 3 licenses

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi George,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

1. If you want to hide the description, you can edit the template for list view to remove the description/excerpt. Our themer’s guide has some more info on doing customizations like this.
    2. In month view, featured events display at the top of the day by default, not above the calendar, but you could display featured events separately from the calendar using widgets or the widget shortcodes that come with Events Calendar Pro.
    3. With the select box, users do need to click the box before seeing the list, but you do have the option to change how the options are displayed in Filter Bar. You can change the select box to checkboxes, in which case the list would be displayed as soon as the user clicks “Country” (see screenshot).
    4. Once events have been imported into your site, they are there whether the license is active or not. However, you will not be able to import any new events with Event Aggregator after the license expires. For all of our other extensions (including Filter Bar), you can continue using the plugin on your site, but until you renew the license, you will no longer be able to update the plugin or have access to premium support.
    5. You would be able to upgrade to a business license later on – just let us know when you’re ready to do so, and we’ll get it sorted out for you!

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need further clarification on anything!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘several pre-sale questions’ is closed to new replies.