Several issues with the Recurrences

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Several issues with the Recurrences

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Petr
    Participant

Hi all,
    I would really appreciate a hint on how to solve a few problems I have with implementing the EC Pro.
    – I have created an event with recurrences. When I open the single event, on the top of the site there is the first date (or the one I have selected), below there is “Recurring event” or something like that (I have it in different language). When I roll mouse over the text Show all, it shows a little window where I expect the other dates to be shown. However it shows text like this: “One event on unknown date at 12:00am” on as many lines, as many recurrences there are. Any ideas, please?

– Secondly, when I click the Show all, it works well, but the header of the subpage is not really healthy – it says “All event-calendar for Egypt – Awlad Baraka” in my case. I am quite sure it should say something else instead of the event-calendar. But what is wrong in there?

Thank you for any ideas.

Website for reference: https://potapecske-vylety.cz/event/egypt-awlad-baraka/2017-07-29/

Trisha

Hello, Petr!

Thank you for using The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

I think I know what is going on but in order to confirm it, I need a couple of things from you.

First, can you send me a screenshot of the settings for the event? I’d like to see how that is set up in the admin area.

Secondly, would you be so kind as to share your system information? That will allow me to check for possible conflicts and see your current calendar settings. You can snag that by heading to Events > Help, copying the information that is at the bottom of the screen, then pasting it here for me as a private reply.

Looking forward to your reply!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Petr
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

Petr
    Participant

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

Petr
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Petr.
    Trisha

This reply is private.

Trisha

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Several issues with the Recurrences’ is closed to new replies.