Settings panel Events slug missing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Settings panel Events slug missing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Birgit
    Participant

I just watched Robs Screencast about the settings panel and discovered that two items are missing in my panel: the Events URL slug and the single Events URL slug. According to the video they should appear right under the Google maps setting and before the debug settings. But they do not. In my preferences the debug settings are situated directly below the Google maps settings.

Any idea why this is the case?

That is super odd!

Did you upgrade from a previous version?

Any chance you might be willing to make us an account so that we can check it out (email to [email protected])?

Birgit
    Participant

Hi Shane. Nope, this is the first install.

Have also disabled my current theme and tested it with the default twentyeleven. Changed the language in the wp-config.php and back – none of these had any effect.

Would like to test it on a different server first to make sure it is actual an issue of this specific environment.
    Will keep you updated, thanks.

ok , let me know what you find. Have you tried a manual upload using ftp?

Birgit
    Participant

Have found out why.

If the permalink options are set to default, the URL slugs do not appear in the settings panel, you need to choose a different or custom setting. Didn’t know that. Topic closed 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Settings panel Events slug missing’ is closed to new replies.