Settings for Facebook events

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Settings for Facebook events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gisela Nilsson
    Participant

I used to be able to go to Settings and there was a Facebook tab where I could easily add new Facebook page IDs to grab events from. Now it seems that option is gone and I can only find this setting by going to Import > Facebook and clicking on the link to Settings “settings page” there (excerpt below). The thing is that it takes forever for me to open the Facebook import section, it takes several minutes to load (I have upwards of 100 pages that I import from) so now it takes forever to get to the settings page to add new page IDs.

Btw, I was looking and looking for the Facebook import until I finally found someone here in the Forum who had the same issue so I finally found it in IMPORT.

Am I missing something, is there some other way to get to the settings for the Facebook events? Or can I only get to it from Import Facebook?

How to Import Facebook Events

Since you’ve already setup some Facebook organization(s) or page(s) to import from, you can import their events below. Visit the settings page to modify the Facebook organization(s) or page(s) you want to import from.

——-

Thank you,
    Gisela

Nico

Hey Gisela,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear about the hassle created with the changes on the plugin! I’ll help you here…

To configure Facebook import settings, you need to go to WP-Admin > Event > Import, all import settings are now centralized in that page.

To see the list of events from your configured organizations or to manually import an event by id, you’ll need to go to WP-Admin > Event > Import > Facebook (tab) or you can also acces this page directly from WP-Admin top menu > Events > Import > Facebook. As this page displays a list of events available for import from every configured page, it can take a while to load if you have +100 pages configured as the importer needs to do several API calls to fetch those.

Please let me know if you have any other follow-up questions on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Settings for Facebook events’ is closed to new replies.