Setting venue booking limits

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Setting venue booking limits

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Habib.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Habib
    Participant

Hey guys,

Question… does community events has the option in the backend to set a limit on how many bookings can be made for the same venue at the same time?

If not, is there a way that we can customize the code so that we can set those limits for each venue?

Thanks
    Habib

Geoff

Hi Habib,

Great question!

I’m afraid that Community Events does not have a setting that would allow you to prevent the number of events that are submitted for a venue. I am also unaware of any customization or snippet that would allow that to happen.

One idea might be to manually curate the events that are submitted by making submitted events Draft status by default instead of Published. That would allow you to review and edit events before they are published, including changing the venue.

Sorry I don’t have more of a concrete solution that fits your exact needs, but I hope this at least helps answer your question.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting venue booking limits’ is closed to new replies.