Setting Up Templates For Boca Printers

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Setting Up Templates For Boca Printers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jamie

Hello,
    I know. I just asked a question and I’m being greedy but I really want to use your products for my client and, hopefully, many more clients.

The current potential client has a Boca Ticket Printer. I saw a support article about editing templates and I have no issue with that but I’m somewhat new to working with unique printers. To your knowledge, and I understand this is possibly asking a lot, do you know if after editing the templates to appropriately display on and print to a Boca Printer?

Alternatively, have you seen other questions or have you had other discussions I could reference? Should this be a project we move forward with and the client signs the dotted line, I’d also be more than happy to document my process in getting The Events Calendar Pro, Event Tickets Plus, and Boca printers playing well together.

Thanks again for your time.

-Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for reaching out again!  No worries, we welcome any and all questions!

We don’t have any specific experience with Boca Ticket Printers, that we know of.  It is possible that customers have configured it and made it work, but I can’t point you to any specific examples or references of how to use them with our plugins.  In general, our tickets are emailed and printed on standard printers.  I’m sorry that I can’t provide more information on this topic.

Let me know if anything else comes up!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting Up Templates For Boca Printers’ is closed to new replies.