Setting up "default" settings in the CSV import.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Setting up "default" settings in the CSV import.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jason Olshefsky

I successfully edited the theme using the instructions on https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/ (specifically to make the list view show the_content() rather than the_excerpt() and to omit the_excerpt() in the day view) but I was having trouble getting a modification to the CSV importer to work.

The code is buried much deeper (lib/io/csv/admin_views and lib/io/csv/classes) so I tried including those deep trees in my theme subdirectory, but it didn’t seem to take. Is it possible to alter the plugin’s behavior this way or would I need to modify the code directly in lib/io/csv/*?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide customization support. I would ask that you take any customization support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting up "default" settings in the CSV import.’ is closed to new replies.