Setting up an unregularly recurring/repeating event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Setting up an unregularly recurring/repeating event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aovivo
    Participant

Hi there,
    i looked in the forum for a solution – most of them would result in too much posting and deleting (duplicate posts or resurring and afterwards deleting the not needed events).
    so here is what i am looking for:
    i have two different events which each one of them repeates unregularly.
    So lets say I have workshop ‘A’ that repeats unregularly – but the content remains the same, same with the different workshop ‘B’ that repeats unregularly.
    unreguarly means once in a month or every second month.
    what would be the easiest way to set up thos two workshops?
    any idea?

Leah

Hi aovivo,

Thanks for your post. We do have a custom recurring events option that allows you make events on a monthly or bimonthly schedules (for example on the first Thursday of every month or the 14th of every month). Would that work for you?

We are working on making our recurring events feature even more customizable, but at this time it is not possible to do a more random schedule. If you need to have recurring events that don’t follow a pattern, you will need to make individual events for each occurrence. In that case I recommend that you use a post-duplicating plugin so that you don’t need to recreate the information every time- just change the date.

I hope that workaround will work for you for now. We will continue to work on expanding the functionality of recurring events. If you’d like to stay updated on our progress, you can add your vote to the feature’s thread on our UserVoice page.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting up an unregularly recurring/repeating event’ is closed to new replies.