Setting a time in Events Calendar Pro to TBA

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Setting a time in Events Calendar Pro to TBA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    icslowellcom
    Participant

I read the thread on this and came away confused…. Is there a way to create an event with a TBA time?

Casey
    Participant

icslowellcom,
    Thanks for getting in touch! I’m not sure what thread you are specifically referring to, but unfortunately, our plugin doesn’t currently support setting TBA as the time for the event. If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully that helps to answer your question, but let me know if I can assist further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting a time in Events Calendar Pro to TBA’ is closed to new replies.