Set Facebook Image for Events Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Set Facebook Image for Events Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Eusebiu
    Participant

Hello,

How can i set a facebook image for the mail events page: http://burcash.ro/evenimente/ ?

I see it’s not really a page so i dont know where to modify

Geoff

Hello there, Eusebiu! Thanks for getting in touch.

Yes, the main calendar is a post archive rather than a page, as far as WordPress terminology goes. That’s why you wouldn’t necessarily see it in your list of Pages in WordPress.

You can customize the archive by customizing the template of the calendar itself. Here’s more information on how to override and customize the calendar plugin templates in our Themer’s Guide.

Another way to add an image to the template is to do so in the Events > Settings > Display screen. At the very bottom there is an “Advanced Template Settings” section that allows you to add HTML both before and after the event content. This would allow you to add an image to the template without touching the core template files.

Does this make sense? Will this work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Eusebiu! Just checking in to see if you got everything you needed here–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Eusebiu! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to let us know if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Set Facebook Image for Events Page’ is closed to new replies.