Set Booking Fee at event level

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Set Booking Fee at event level

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valrie
    Participant

Hey there how you doing,

At present the booking fee is set globally so effects all events. Is there any way to set this and other booking fee options for the events individually?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Valrie 🙂

Hunter

Hello,

Apologies on the delayed response; we’ve been a little behind due to some team members away at a company retreat!

We don’t include any paywall capabilities, but you should be able to accomplish what you describe with a plugin such as Restrict Content.

I hope this answers your question and best of luck with the customizations. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for choosing PRO!

Valrie
    Participant

Hi Hunter

Thanks for the reply and hope you all had fun at the company retreat.

I’ve had a look at the plugin, ‘Restrict Content’ and think I may not have explained myself clearly, so I’m gonna give it another try and hopefully you’ll catch my drift.

At the moment the ‘Community Events Settings’ lets you set the following:
    – Fee percentage (booking fee in my original message)
    – Fee option defaults

Is there any way that these setting can be applied to events individually (currently seems to be a global setting). For example if a particular organiser wants ticket prices to include fee and not to be displayed separately. Or you may have an organiser that uses you regularly so you want to offer them a cheaper fee percentage.

Hopefully I’ve been a little clearer this time around.

Thanks in advance
    Valrie 🙂

NB If I’ve completely misunderstood your initial response about the Restrict Content plugin please let me know.

Hunter

Hey Valrie,

Thank you for the in-depth response. It has cleared up any confusion on my side.

At this time, we don’t have that functionality but I can see the merit in it. With that said, I recommend visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas and see if it’s been added as an idea. If not, feel free to add it. We review submissions on a regular basis and use them as a roadmap for future features 🙂

Thanks again for the informative response and I hope I’ve also cleared the air for you. Have a great rest of your week!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Set Booking Fee at event level’ is closed to new replies.